Featured Book Diva: Kara
We are excited to introduce Kara, our Featured Book Diva of the Month for September. Kara would like to be a book editor one day and her blog is one big epic win. All around, we were happy to get to know Kara a little more because she is pretty awesome! Don't forget... if you would like the chance to be featured, click here for info on how to enter!
- What is your name?: Kara
- Where are you from?: Arizona
- What are you reading now?: Going Bovine
- What is your all-time favorite book?: Hush Hush
- How many books are in your personal collection?: 93 thats exact dude! For now, pretty sure I have more on the way.
- What makes you a book diva?: Um what makes somebody a book diva? The fact that you can watch a movie in your head? Or that books are like a mini staycation? Im pretty sure if everybody would take the time to find the books they enjoy the could be book divas. I live for books. Thats pretty much why I am a book diva. I love being transported to the authors point of view and seeing the picture they paint.
- Who is your favorite author?: Right now? Becca Fitzpatrick
- If you wrote a book, what would the title be?: That would completely and totally depend on the book. Just saying.
- What do you want to share with Book Divas about you?: Well you already know I read books but I have a blog. Its pretty intense. http://epicbooknerd.blogspot.com Truely amazing. Um I like fruit. I like to laugh. and... uh... yeah thats about it. Not much but books.