Featured Book Diva: Kerleisha
We are excited to introduce Kerleisha, our Featured Book Diva of the month for October. Kara is considering a career as a librarian -- she just loves books, being around books, reading books -- so we think that sounds like a great choice to us! All around, we were happy to get to know Kara a little more because she is pretty awesome! Don't forget... if you would like the chance to be featured, click here for info on how to enter!
- What is your name?: Kerleisha
- Where are you from?: Madison, GA
- What are you reading now?: Confessions of the Sullivan Sisters by Natalie Standiford
- What is your all-time favorite book?:This Lullaby by Sarah Dessen
- How many books are in your personal collection?: Maybe 50. I try to find books at the library first, but if I do buy a book, I usually donate it to my library.
- What makes you a book diva?: I've loved books for as long as I can remember. Books are the perfect escape, and I try to read as much as I can. I'm always recommending books to friends!
- Who is your favorite author?: Right now: Jenny Han; of all time? Sarah Dessen
- If you wrote a book, what would the title be?: Serendipity
- What do you want to share with Book Divas about you?: I'm a college student and am contemplating becoming a librarian. I also have a book blog - www.collegiatebookworm.blogspot.com